EMPLOYMENT TERM: Permanent
JOB TYPE: Full time
• maintain sales volume, product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators and competitors;
• plan to ensure achievement of divisional and personal target, aligning with company sales strategies;
• communicate with customers to discuss their evolving needs and to assess the quality of our company’s relationship with them;
• develop and implement new sales initiatives, strategies and programs to capture key demographics;
• sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process;
• maintain data relative to partners, accounts and activities and will document customer interactions;
• prepare reporting as needed.
• BS/MS degree in business administration or a related field;
• successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets;
• demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization;
• proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close;
• strong business sense and industry expertise;
• attention to details;
• excellent communication skills with clients, the team and the stakeholders;
• fluency in Armenian, English and Russian languages.
Interested candidates are asked to send a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the email subject please mention “Sales Manager”.