EMPLOYMENT TERM: Permanent
CATEGORY: Production/ Engineering
JOB TYPE: Full time
As a Production Manager, you’ll oversee the production process, coordinating all production activities and operations. You’ll be involved in the pre-production (planning) stage as well as the production (control and supervision) stage. A large part of the job is dealing with people and resource management. You may also be involved with product design and purchasing.
• plan and draw up a production schedule;
• decide on and order the resources that are required and ensure stock levels remain adequate;
• select equipment and take responsibility for its maintenance;
• set the quality standards;
• ensure that the production will be cost effective by estimating costs and negotiating and agreeing budgets with managers;
• monitor the production processes and adjust schedules as needed;
• monitor productivity rates and product standards and implement quality control programmes;
• organise the repair of any damaged equipment;
• liaise with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers;
• ensure that health and safety guidelines are followed at all times;
• ensure customer orders are completed on time and to budget and that quality standards and targets are met;
• work with managers to implement the company’s policies and goals;
• collate and analyse data, putting together production reports for both factory managers and customers;
• supervise and motivate a team of workers;
• review worker performance and identify training needs.
• higher education in the field of technical sciences;
• mechanical engineering;
• business or management;
• manufacturing engineering;
• process engineering.
• planning and organization skills to be able run and monitor the production process;
• the ability to act decisively and solve staff or equipment-related problems;
• the capacity to grasp complex concepts easily;
• attention to detail to ensure high levels of quality;
• the ability to communicate clearly and persuasively with your team, managers and clients;
• strong negotiation skills for getting materials within budget at the right time;
• the ability to work under pressure and multitask;
• leadership skills and the ability to motivate others to meet deadlines;
• a results-driven approach to work;
• the ability to work in a logical, systematic manner;
• proficiency in Russian and English at least at the Intermediate level.
Interested candidates are asked to send a CV to email@example.com. In the email subject please mention «Production Manager».